Beauty. Music. & Boston Lifestyle

Friday, November 28, 2014

Clinique 3- Step Review

I have been using Clinique's 3-step products for half a year now and I love them! I started off with just the cleanser and the moisturizer, and then this summer I added in the exfoliate.

I can not say enough good things able the Facial Soap. It is so soft on the skin yet very cleansing. It does not irritate or make the skin red. I had suffered from off and on acne for the best couple years, just a few spots here and there nothing too our of the ordinary, but the cleaning soap has cleared that all up. I can tell the cleanser really clears out the pores without stripping the skin too harshly.

The next step is exfoliate. Like I mentioned I did not do this step until this summer but it has come in very handy. I use the Clarifying Lotion 3. This "lotion" is actually a liquid that clears away all dirt,  makeup, and excess oil. It seriously works so well to get all the junk from the day off your face. The direction are to use it twice a day, which I did over the summer, but as the weather changes I find I don't really need to use it as much. So now I just use it a couple times a week when I really went to clear off oil and makeup.

The last in the 3-step products is the Dramatically Different Moisturizer Gel. Ok I have tried many moisturizer over the years and this one by far is in my top five. It is so light yet so hydrating, all while being oil free. I use this in the morning and night. It is a great base for makeup and it leaves my skin perfect after working its magic over night.

I highly recommend all these products. They have done wonders for my skin without really harsh chemicals. I have noticed such a difference and won't be using anything but Clinique for a while.


No comments:

Post a Comment