Beauty. Music. & Boston Lifestyle

Monday, February 2, 2015

January Favorites






January Favorites  



I've been looking for the perfect winter skater skirt, that is still cute, but doesn't completely scream summer. I think this one does a pretty good job! It is black, so totally appropriate for winter, yet it is the floral pattern still makes it adorable in the true skater skirt fashion. (Forever21)

 If you have read my other blog posts you will know that I LOVE the Clinique facial products, they have really helped my skin. I used the facial bar for about a year but was getting tired of how it would break down towards the end of it and become very difficult to use. I went into the Clinique counter hoping they had a different form of the bar, and they did! It is a liquid gel face wash, and it is so good!! It is great at taking all dirt, oil, and make up off, really cleaning your skin. And now that it is even easier to use I absolutely love it.

As someone who LOVES bright color nails I was surprised to find myself at the nude and neutral colors. I picked up a creamy beige color a couple weeks ago and adore it! I find it is perfect for work and a business look. It can be hard wearing bright blue in a work suit, so this beige color is a much better look.












   

 apple pie: Do I need to say more? I mean it's just so good, and good for you? Yup, I'm going to go with that. 
Mac Vanilla Pigment... Oh my god.... I am obsessed. I have heard people talk about this product for a while,  I don't know what took me so long to get it, but either way I have it now and never want to let it go. It is so good. I use it most for a highlighter on my cheekbones. It is so easy to use. My favorite part is you can really use the exact amount you want. It is also great for eyes, and brow bone.


Mac Strobe Cream: I am also totally obsessed with this product already. I had been mixing  highlighter powder and my moisturizer for a while, so when I went into Mac and saw they had a product that would do this for me.... DUH I got it and it's so perfect. ( side note- it smells amazing)

Pumped Up! Causal. Oh boy... this mascara is so good and easy to use. Some mascaras really make you work to get the perfect look, but not this one. A couple coats and you have super long, volumized lashes, that stay like that day all day and night.







winter themed flowers: Even when a room is cold they make it warm and they smell beautiful. I am so glad a got out of the narrowminded mindset that flowers were just for nice warm days. 














pearl earrings: They are classic and always beautiful. They completely change any outfit into something special and look absolutely lovely on everyone.

Macadamia Hair Oil... while I was at college this was staple product for me. I used it on the ends of my hair after a shower, especially in the winter. I am so glad it is back in my life. The scent is so lovely... sweet and refreshing, that actually stays with your hair during the day. This oil is so good at smoothing out dry and dead ends, giving your hair a nice healthy shine. 





No comments:

Post a Comment