Beauty. Music. & Boston Lifestyle

Monday, November 2, 2015

It's been a while...

It's been a while... I haven't felt inspired enough to write, until now.

I spend hours upon hours listening, searching, finding, and experiencing music. I want to write about it and share it. 

It wasn't until I heard a song from my teenage years that I felt compelled to share. 

The song: Stars By Hum 

For whatever reason this song connects my to my roots, to the times when I grew the most. It reminds me of who I was and those part I don't want to let go. The spirit of my teenage self with my new found adult ways. For me, it is important to my happiness to hold onto both, hold on strong. 

i thought she'd be there holding daisies, she always waits for me

she thinks she missed the train to mars, she's out back counting stars




And to bring back up the mood on this lovely Monday- 
 Deep Fried by G. Love & Special Sauce 


No comments:

Post a Comment